Amazon is probably the largest and most popular e-commerce and shopping site out there. There are also apps available for Android and iOS. Although Amazon’s website and mobile app are quite easy to use, some of the options can confuse users.
For example, if you’ve just joined Amazon, you may need help accessing the option to change the country/region. Amazon allows its customers to shop between countries; therefore, you may occasionally need to change the country or region on Amazon.
If you are someone who travels to new countries frequently, this feature could be very useful for you. Since Amazon is spread across all countries, it allows you to switch countries easily. So, if you are looking for ways to change the country on Amazon, continue reading the guide.
Ways to Change Country on Amazon
Below, we have some of the simplest and best ways to Change country on Amazon. We have shared the steps for both Amazon’s website and its mobile apps. On with us.
How to Change Country/Region on Amazon website
You do not need to update your preferences if you want to shop from another country. You can change the country without changing your Amazon account settings. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and visit Amazon website.
2. Next, just below the search bar, click on the country/language fall down.
3. From the list of options that appear, select Change Country/region.
4. On the next screen, click on the drop down below ‘Select your preferred country/region website‘ and select the country/region.
That’s it! Here’s how you can change the Country/Region on Amazon. Note, however, that this is a temporary change; to make the new language permanent, you need to follow the next method.
How to Change Amazon Account Country
Well, if you’ve moved to a new country, it’s best to update your billing information and change country. If you do so, you don’t have to manually enter your billing information and change location. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First, visit the Amazon website from any web browser and sign into your account.
2. Next, click on the Account & Lists drop-down and select ‘Manage your content & devices‘.
3. On the Manage Your Content & Devices screen, switch to the ‘Choices‘ tab.
4. On the Options, click on the Country/Region Arrangements.
5. Next, click on the Change button next to your current country.
6. Now, update your new billing information, set the country from the dropdown, and click the Update button.
That’s it! Here’s how you can change your Amazon account country in easy steps.
How to Change Country on Amazon App?
Let’s say you’ve moved to Canada, or you want to browse the shopping catalog available to Canadian users. In this case, you need to change the Amazon country to Canada. You can also use the Amazon mobile app to change country. Here’s how to change country on the Amazon app.
1. First, open the Amazon app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Next, tap on the hamburger menu at the top right corner.
3. From the list of options that appear, expand the Arrangements menu.
4. On Settings, tap on Country & Language.
5. Next, tap on the Country/Region and update your new country. Similarly, you need to change the language as well.
6. When it is done, tap on the Done button.
That’s it! Here’s how you can change country on the Amazon app.
So, this guide is all about how to change the country on Amazon. After you change the country, you would have to change the language on Amazon as well. If you need more help changing a country on Amazon, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.